Selling a property

  • Are you a care provider looking to sell your property portfolio so you can focus on providing care to the community?
  • Are you a registered social landlord (housing association) looking to divest your supported-living schemes to focus on social housing?
  • Are you a private landlord interested in selling property that is fit or could be fit for purpose as a supported-living home?
  • Are you a property developer looking to fulfil your Section 106 or to sell your development?

Falcon is always looking to purchase more properties to help increase the supply of high quality, affordable and sustainable homes to the social-housing sector. If you are looking to sell property/properties or invest in supported living properties, please Contact Us for more information.

Call us or fill in our contact form if you are if you are interested in investing in housing associations or financing supported living. 

Falcon Housing Association Durham

Contact Us Today